Leading the way in Holiday Rentals and Property Management   -  enquiries@cpm-es .com

Do you have all licenses and registrations to rent your property on Costa Blanca?

By in Uncategorised with 0 Comments

Are you thinking of or already renting your property on the Costa Blanca?

Do your have all the necessary licences, permission and registrations?

Let us help you ensure you are renting with all the required documents and registrations effortlessly, QUICKLY and without breaking the bank.

How to Obtain a Tourist Licence (Valencia Community)

We are receiving many enquiries about registering a property in the Valencia Community for the Rental / Tourism Licence. Here is some brief information about the process of obtaining a Tourist Licence. As it is a complex matter, we are setting the information out as clearly as possible.

We offer this service to our clients only which is why our fees are heavily subsidised.

Once we have the necessary documents from the home owners, we firstly have to apply and obtain a COMPATIBILITY REPORT (Solicitud Certificado de Compatibilidad Urbanistica Alojamientos Turisticos). The Ayuntamiento (Town hall) com­pat­ib­il­ity license is a new requirement,  the law changed on the 9th July 2018.

We file the application form and will be issued a temporary Compatibility Number which can be used to obtain the Valencian Tourism Number. We can help you on obtaining both for €50 each including IVA.


After you get the re­gis­tra­tion num­ber you must in­stall a sign close to the front door of your prop­erty. It shows your re­gis­tra­tion num­ber on it.

We charge €45€ including IVA for a sign.

Guests – Guardia Civil

Then when you start rent­ing out your apart­ment you must re­port the guests’ per­sonal data to the Po­lice. You must go to the nearest Po­lice sta­tion to get a user and password to ac­cess on line to fill in a list with this data.

We can help you on obtaining these codes for €50 including IVA

To start the process we will require the following Documents:


Copy of NIE certificate and Suma bill

Copy of Habitation certificate (Declaration responsible de segunda ocupacion) we can help obtain this if you do not have a valid certificate

Town hall COMPATIBILITY report

Number of beds and maximum occupation

Signed letter of authorisation

Contact us now for more information.

[wpforms id=”628933″]

Share This

Leave a Reply