Duly 7, Blk 3, 189 Amancer VI. C/Lagos de Covadonga
Important Emergency Numbers
Torrevieja: +34 965 721 200
Quironsalud, Torrevieja: +34 966 931 313
Emergency number: 112
Health centre: +34 966 748 353
Taxi: +34 966 761 088
Farmacia : The nearest to you is in Los Dolses next to Dial Prix.
Or identifiable with a Green Cross outside: in most commercial centres.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the property.
- Pets are not permitted in the property.
- Do not use candles, table BBQs, fire pits etc .
- Always Turn off the air conditioning set the alarm and close the front door and all windows when leaving the property.
- Enjoy your Vacation.
For your own comfort and peace of mind please ensure that when leaving your villa that all windows are closed, shutters are left down, and all doors are closed.
When leaving your apartment on day of DEPARTURE please leave the set of keys on the table and close the door firmly behind you.
Any keys lost would result in you being charged for having a new set of keys cut and any necessary call out fees.
- There is no alarm system in this property
- Please note that there are 2 vents in each airconditioned room. One blows air whilst the other sucks air in.
- Never cover the vents.
- How to operate:
- Tap on the Start/Stop button which is in the centre of the control box.
- Use the mode control to select the different modes options. Click for which you require.
- Hot (Sunshine)
- Cold (Snowflake)
- Use the + and – to select the best temperature.
- The minimum temperature for Cold recommneded is 20º.
- The maximum temperature for Hot recommended is 26º.
- Windows and doors MUST be closed to achieve the best results from the air conditioning machine.
- Allow 15 minute for the machine to activate.
- Please switch off the air conditioning when leaving the property.
- The bathrooms have under floor heating, which can be switched on by the button on the side.
- Inside the front door entrance is a plastic door which contains the fuse box.
- If a fuse is blown, try resetting the master fuse.
- If this does not work: –
- Put all fuses slowly into the down/off position.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the master switch.
- Turn them all on slowly one by one at a time.
- If an individual fuse blows the main circuit, leave switched off and notify the emergency number 0034 666290575.
- To avoid ants please where possible keep foods in containers or bags.
- Empty rubbish bins nightly to prevent any unwanted ants in your property
- It is advisable to use a repellent especially at night.
- If you require the windows open at night due to the heat. Please ensure that you have the shutters down as this will allow the air to circulate and keep the room at a comfortable temperature whilst keeping the Mosquitos at bay.
The TV is a smart tv with Spanish TV and Netflix.
Switch on the TV using the large ERS remote.
To select the smart tv channels use the small ERS remote.
Press the source button and select Antenna and you will have access to Spanish TV.
- In the kitchen there is a fire blanket and fire extinguisher.
- There is a smoke detector on the ceiling near the kitchen area. If there is a constant beeping. Please call the office on 0034 965290575 (Monday to Friday 09:30 to 16:00) to arrange for the battery to be changed.
- Select Rapido wash on the large dial.
- Press the panel on the right to start the machine.
- When the wash is finished, remove washing, and close the washing machine door.
- To operate the oven:
- turn the left hand dial to relevant heating section off the oven.
- turn the right hand dial to the temperature required.
- To operate the dishwasher:-
- put dishwasher tablet in machine
- select the eco button
- Press the start button to the left hand side.
- Always close the parasol when not in use and/or when leaving the property.
- Never use the parasol when its windy.
Outside table and chairs
- Ensure the chairs are left around the table on departure.
- The chairs must not be removed from the apartment.
- Read and follow the pool rules on the wall near the pool.
- Especially and in addition to the rules:
- The pool is open all year from 07:00 to 22:30.
- Use shower every time before entering the pool. Long hair must be tied back in a pony tail.
- No ball games, no dive bombing, nor jumping .
- Children under 14 years of age who can not swim and all children under 10 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Take care of your own rubbish.
- No food allowed to be taken to the pool area.
- No glasses or glass bottles.
- No animals.
- No inflatables. Children are allowed to play with small toys.
- Babies and toddlers MUST wear appropriate swimming nappies.
- Do NOT use shower gel in the outside shower.
- No loud music to be played at the pool, if you wish to listen to music please use ear phones.
- Smoking is prohibited in the pool area and communal area.
- The pool and garden areas surrounding the pool must be clear of all personal items and
sun beds before the garden sprinkler service is in use every evening.
- Personal items such as sun beds, should not be left in communal areas to ‘reserve’ a
space if they are not in use.
- Take all rubbish to the large rubbish containers which are in randomly placed in the roads around the complex.
- Ensure the rubbish is put into the rubbish containers and not left in the actual street.
General Community Rules
- Please respect your neighbours and keep the noise to a minimum especially when leaving or arriving early in the morning or late at night.
- Quiet times are from 23:00 to 09:00.
- Please do not put towels, laundry items, carpets etc over balcony walls. Airers are provided.
- No smoking in the complex.
ENJOY YOUR VACATION