LM3 Carrer Montserrat Caballe No 12, Puerta 11
Important Emergency Numbers
Torrevieja: +34 965 721 200
Quironsalud, Torrevieja: +34 966 931 313
Emergency number: 112
Health centre: +34 965721600
Taxi: +34 666 415 415
Farmacia : The nearest to you is in Calle Amsterdam on the Satellite roundabout
Or identifiable with a Green Cross outside: in most commercial centres.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the property.
- Pets are not permitted in the property.
- Do not use candles, table BBQs, fire pits etc .
- Always Turn off the air conditioning lock the front door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- Enjoy your Vacation.
For your own comfort and peace of mind please ensure that when leaving your apartment/villa that all windows are closed, shutters are left down, and all doors are closed.
When leaving your apartment on day of DEPARTURE please leave the set of keys on the table and close the door firmly behind you.
Any keys lost would result in you being charged for having a new set of keys cut and any necessary call out fees.
- To de-activate the system, place the coloured disc on the keys over the flower and this will flash green .
- To activate the alarm , press the top left hand button. The alarm will start to bleep. Leave the property.
- Please note that there are 2 ducted units in the villa. One upstairs and one downstairs. There are 2 vents in each airconditioned room, one blows air whilst the other sucks air in.
- Never cover the vents.
- How to operate using panel:
- Tap on the Start/Stop button.
- The screen shows the different modes options. Click for which you require.
- Use the arrows to select the best temperature.
- The minimum temperature for Cold recommended is 20º.
- The maximum temperature for Hot recommended is 26º.
- Windows and doors MUST be closed to achieve the best results from the air conditioning machine.
- Allow 15 minute for the machine to activate.
- Please switch off the air conditioning when leaving the property.
- Inside the downstairs bathroom, there are a set of double doors, go through the doors and there is a plastic door which contains the fuse box.
- If a fuse is blown, try resetting the master fuse.
- If this does not work: –
- Put all fuses slowly into the down/off position.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the master switch.
- Turn them all on slowly one by one at a time.
- If an individual fuse blows the main circuit, leave switched off and notify the emergency number 0034 666290575.
- To avoid ants please where possible keep foods in containers or bags.
- Empty rubbish bins nightly to prevent any unwanted ants in your property
- It is advisable to use a repellent especially at night.
- If you require the windows open at night due to the heat. Please ensure that you have the shutters down as this will allow the air to circulate and keep the room at a comfortable temperature whilst keeping the Mosquitos at bay.
The television is a SmartTV with Spanish and English TV channels.
To view English tv channels press HDMI2 on the source button.
- In the kitchen there is a fire blanket and fire extinguisher.
- There is a smoke detector on the ceiling near the kitchen area. If there is a constant beeping. Please call the office on 0034 965290575 (Monday to Friday 09:30 to 16:00) to arrange for the battery to be changed.
- Select Rapido wash on the large dial.
- Press right hand button Inicio on LCD panel to start the washing machine.
- When the wash is finished, remove washing, and close the washing machine door.
- To operate the oven :-
- Select the left hand button for the relevant heating section off the oven
- Select the right hand button for the temperature.
Outside table and 6 chairs
- Ensure the chairs are left around the table on departure.
- The chairs must not be removed from the apartment.
- Put the umbrellas down when not in use or when it is windy.
- Use shower every time before entering the pool. Long hair must be tied back in a pony tail.
- All children under the age of 14 MUST be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No glasses or glass bottles to be taken down by the pool.
- No animals.
- Babies and toddlers MUST wear appropriate swimming nappies.
- Do NOT use shower gel in the outside shower.
- Take all rubbish to the large rubbish containers in the streets around the property.
- Ensure the rubbish is put into the rubbish containers and not in the actual street.
General Community Rules
- Please remember to close the pedestrian gates and main doors to the buildings quietly.
- Please respect your neighbours and keep the noise to a minimum especially when leaving or arriving early in the morning or late at night. Loud music must stop by 11pm.
- Please do not put towels, laundry items, carpets etc over balcony walls. Airers are provided.
ENJOY YOUR VACATION